GWC INTENSITY VIDEO GAME?!
If this game ever came out with a career story mode that would carry you through every GWC promotion era by era; who would be the toughest boss in the game? -Note: Here are some factors to consider:
1. You'd be wrestling every wrestler on the each roster until you got to the final boss aka- Ryan North, Fred Yehi, Damien Zadok, C.J. Lennon, Mike Kross, The Pike, Alix O'Neil, Casey Kincaid, Shane Marx, T-3, etc.
2. There would be a detail leveling system that would open up certain moves per era - Example: you couldn't do many moves during the DHW era. You'd basically be brawling around on a metal platform.
3. Some sections of the game would require you to master different play styles like trampoline promotions which would require you to control you character differently than in ring and ground promotions.
4. Some of the bosses can get away with a lot more than most characters and the boss matches would be almost as difficult as boss fights in Dark Souls games.
5. There would be a number of secret and hidden characters and bosses like: Shawn Matthews, Tyrant, Danny Danger, Davey Richards, Rad Hazard, David Potter, Moonstar, Chris Rise, AWN Wrestlers, Drew Adler, Silver Noah, etc.